Light on Snow
For Malcolm Goldstein
- For violin or any other instrument.
- This score should be perfomed with the awareness of the sounds of light, and the warmth of snow's silence.
- This score can be performed in any manner the performer wishes, and can be read from top to bottom or in any other order.
- This score can be performed aurally, visually. kinesthetically, synesthetically, interactively, literally, symbolically, or philosophically.
- This score can be performed in all manners simultaneously.
- A deep awareness of the performer's surroundings and the soundscape is suggested.
- This score does not need to be performed to be performed, and is performed by being regarded.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN