Mountain Moves Ocean
baritone saxophone(s) or any other instrument
for David Mott
- Written for one or more baritone saxophones or any other instrument.
- This piece is performed using sound and/or silence, or by using neither sound nor silence.
- Pitches not indicated sustain throughout the piece whether seen or unseen, heard or unheard.
- Neither sound nor silence need to be a factor.
- Time and space, in any dimension, are essential elements of this score and therefore should be neither regarded nor disregarded.
- No thought or action of the performer is required.
- A deep embodiment of mountain moving ocean and ocean moving mountain is suggested.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN