Ice in the Wind
for Ensemble Mujirushi
- Written for any number of performers.
- The pitches indicated sustain throughout the piece whether seen or unseen, heard or unheard.
- Each gesture is delicately placed, purposely or at random.
- Time and space, in all dimensions, are essential elements of this score and therefore should be neither regarded nor disregarded.
- A deep awareness of the soundscape and the performance environment is suggested.
- Suspending the momentary snap of a wind blown ice crystal may assist in realizing this score.
© Randy Raine-Reusch, SOCAN